Whole Grain - Wheat
There is a wide variety of wheat grown today. However, wheat is mainly classified as follows:
- Medium hard bread wheat : This is a standard mill quality wheat. Medium grain size and appearance, medium hard. Wheat flour is suitable for non-fermented flat Indian bread like chapati, naan and tandoori.
- Hard bread wheat : Bold and lustrous grain. It is suitable for a variety of fermented and non-fermented breads. The bread quality is high. Wheat flour used in making of bread, burgers, etc
- Soft bread wheat : Yellowish/white grain, it is suitable for biscuit making, doughnut, cakes, cookies, pastries, etc.
- Durum wheat : Large and hard kernel, vitreous grain. It contains semolina, which is when mixed with water, forms a dough. This dough used in making of pasta, noodles, spaghetti, etc.
protein +/- 10% ;
gluten – up to 19% ;
falling number +/- 680-730 g/l ;
moisture +/- 14% ;
impurity +/- 2% ;
Milling Wheat #3
mass fraction of protein – 11,50 – 12%
mass fraction of gluten – 19-23%
test weight – 750 g/l
moisture – 13% max
impurity – 2% max
grain admixture – 4% max
Milling Wheat #2
mass fraction of protein – 12,50……13.50%
mass fraction of gluten – 25….27%
test weight – 750-770 g/l
falling number – 280 sec (min)
impurity – 1,4%
- Minimum order is > 25mt. Can be supplied in big bags or in bulk. Private label also available.
- We can supply in container and by a vessel according to buyer orders.